Basal Thermometer for Ovulation, Intelligent BBT Thermometer with Bluetooth for Natural Family Planning, Fertility Monitor and Period Tracker with APP (iOS & Android) from Femometer Vinca
- Automatic Bluetooth data transfer: temperature data is automatically sent to the App via Bluetooth. The App generates BBT curves and intelligently analyses menstruation, ovulation and fertile phases.
- Accurate and fast measurement: the measurements are to an accuracy of 0.01°C. Measurements can be completed in as little as 30 seconds. Fully automatic data transfer completely eliminates the possibility of error caused by manual recording.
- User-friendly: no button and no switch. Vinca is ready to take your measurement as soon as you remove the lid. Vinca will enter into power-saving sleep mode as soon as you replace the lid. It only takes about 1 minute every morning to complete your measurement. The thermometer itself can store 300 sets of temperature data, which can be synced to the App on your phone at any time.
- Unique design: simple yet stylish. Its lipstick-like design is subtle. No need to worry about people noticing that you're trying for a baby or using Natural Family Planning to avoid pregnancy. The thermometer comes with an alarm. The sound is soft and its volume is adjustable. No need to worry about waking up your partner if they are sleeping.
- 1-Year Service: From the date of receipt, we provide a 1-year service for quality-related issues. We provide lifetime customer service to ensure your problems are always fully resolved. If you have any questions, please contact us through Amazon email or email email@example.com, we will try to reply within 24 hours.
Binding: Personal Care
Details: About Basal body temperature (BBT)
BBT is the lowest body temperature attained during rest. It is usually estimated by a temperature measurement immediately after awakening and before any physical activity has been undertaken. Ovulation causes an increase of 0.5 to 1 degree Fahrenheit in BBT. So monitoring BBT helps to estimate the day of ovulation.
About BBT Thermometer
An accurate thermometer is required to measure tiny BBT changes. With the accuracy of 0.09 degree Fahrenheit, Femometer basal thermometer is a professional female fertility thermometer.
1. Femometer measures oral temperature, which is more accurate than armpit temperature and more convenient than rectal temperature.
2. Data is uploaded to the complimentary app via Bluetooth. The intelligent app auto generates BBT curve which eliminates manually entering results.
3. Femometer has no screen. Three beeps mean BBT is taken, then you can absolutely fall back to sleep. During the whole process, you don't even need to open your eyes.
4. The device can store up to 300 BBT data, which allows you to sync with the app later. All data is securely stored in the Cloud.
5. In the calendar of the app, it auto marks your fertile window, period and ovulation date. You are able to record daily notes to improve the accuracy of prediction.
6. The app allows you to set up alarm clock. You can easily measure BBT at the same time every day, which helps to get more accurate prediction.
7. Knowing your fertility requires taking BBT on a daily basis. The app will provide a more comprehensive understanding after 3-month usage.
1. It may take up to three minutes to measure BBT at first. The more you use it, the less measuring time it will take. The average measurement time is 90 secs.
2. The battery usually lasts for 6 months. Battery model is CR1632 button cell for future replacement.
Package Dimensions: 5.7 x 2.8 x 0.9 inches