Bosch Smart Home Twinguard Smoke Detector with Air Quality Measurement System, App Connection, in Box
Brand: Bosch Smart Home
- 2 in 1: Professional fire protection and constant air quality measurement in one device.
- Quick response in case of an alarm thanks to immediate app notification with emergency call dial
- Healthy room air: Continuous measurement of air quality, room temperature and relative humidity with push message via the app in bad values.
- The Smart Home System - networking option for multiple devices such as other Twinguards or Smart Home cameras which are activated in the event of an alarm
- Box contents: Twinguard, 6x alkaline batteries (type AA), 1x installation plate for ceiling mounting, 2x screws and dowels for ceiling mounting, 1x installation instructions (English language not guaranteed), cardboard
- NOW: Free telephone consultation action to get you started into the Smart Home. Directly at the telephone consulting service at the free service hotline Tel. 00800 - 843 762 78 Register and enjoy your personal advice from your home
Binding: DIY & Tools
Details: Twinguard The Twingard from Bosch Smart Home can avoid false alarms: the device is able to distinguish between harmless candle smoke and real fire hazard. In the event of smoke development, a noise-reducing pre-alarm is triggered thanks to the unique dual ray technology before the main alarm is activated. In addition to its function as a smoke detector, the Twinguard continuously measures the air quality, the room temperature and relative humidity to ensure a healthy room air. Data can be stored for up to three months. In the event of bad ambient air, the user is informed via the "Bosch Smart Home" app by means of a push message. Pre-set sensitivity values can be used to avoid false alarms such as cooking in the kitchen. The Twinguard can be connected to other Twinguard smoke detectors. In addition, this is integrated into the Bosch Smart Home System and together with the Smart Home cameras provides reliable all-round protection in both fire and break-in cases. In the event of a fire, the Twinguard activates not only all other integrated smoke detectors, but also the cameras connected in the system, so that at any time from anywhere can be reacted as quickly as possible - even if no one is at home. Technical data battery: 6 x 1.5 V AA alkaline batteries (replaceable). Battery life: 2 years (typical). Wireless range ≥ 100 m. Protection class: IP20. Humidity 93% (non-condensing). Dimensions (W x H x D): device: 138 x 138 x 41 mm. Packaging: 182 x 181.5 x 102.75 mm. Radio frequency 2.4 GHz ISM band with alarm switch.
Package Dimensions: 7.2 x 7.2 x 4.2 inches