Click and Grow Smart Garden Lavender Plant Pods, 3-pack
Brand: Click and Grow
- Grow beautiful Lavender at home with zero effort. No green thumb required.
- Easy to use: insert the plant pods, fill the water tank and plug in your Smart Garden.
- 100% biodegradable, non-GMO seeds, includes no herbicides, pesticides or fungicides.
- Growth Guarantee - Click and Grow will replace any plant pods that don't germinate for free.
- ATTN: Package does not contain plastic cups and germination domes.
Binding: Kitchen & Home
Publisher: Click and Grow
Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia)
A member of the mint family, lavender has an aroma so fantastic, you'll want to break out in song Sound-of-Music-style. Lavender's oil is known to have antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties. Use your lavender in baked goods or simply keep it around to whip your decor into shape.
Lavender's growth may be slow at the beginning but once it gets going it will quickly produce a lot of stems. In approximately one month it should be ready for the first harvesting of leaves. Gently trim off the tips of the plant, leaving at least two pairs of true leaves to grow. There will be more soon! Cutting is the key to green lavender's growth. If you want your Lavender to bloom - don't cut it! Feel free, however, to cut it back after flowering. New green growth will appear soon.
Package Dimensions: 6.7 x 2.3 x 2.1 inches