DYWLQ WiFi Video Doorbell Smart Door Bell Intercom System,Home Security Camera 720P Doorphone with PIR Motion Detection,App Control for iOS Android
- ✔【Simple】: Download the APP, then connect it to your doorbell, no need wires and cables are required. Answer the door wherever you are, see and speak to visitors directly from your smartphone or web using On-Demand video
- ✔【Two-Way Audio】: Communicate with visitors via two-way audio with noise cancellation microphone. It's weather-resistant, you can always monitor your front door by watching real-time videos on cellphone at home or outside.
- ✔【Motion detection】: See clearly on every face at your door, never to be afraid to open the door. Real-time alerts, you can turn off the PIR detection if you need. 170° Degree Wide Angle Lens, 720 HD video, two-way talk, remote wake-up.
- ✔【Infrared Night Vision】: Video doorbell protect your home day and night with infrared night vision. Keep your home safe at night.no matter where you are.Designate zones you wish to monitor, and get alerts whenever someone enters the designated areas
- ✔【Lower Power and Ultra Long Standby Time】: Adopt ultra low power technology. In this mode, the smart doorbell working time is more than 6 months（BATTERY NOT INCLUE, Need 2 x 18650 batteries）
Details: *Resolution: 1280*720
*Feild of Angle View: 166
*IR LED: 6*850mm
*Wi-Fi: IEEE 802 11 b/g/n
*Audio: Two-way talk with noise cancellation
*Recording:Device SD card recording(20 seconds)
*Storage: 8G/16G/32G(not included)
*Battery: AC Input/2 x 18650 protruding end batteries(total 6800mAh, work regularly for 6 months.) (Not Included)
*Monitoring: Device Button, Motion Detection, Remote Live View
*Notifications: Push Notifications within 1 second
*Device Wakeup: Within 600 ms
*Power Consumption: Power Consumption Standby 200uA, Working 170mA
*This wifi doorbell can connect home WiFi and achieve a two way intercom between the doorbell and cell phone. When a visitor presses the doorbell sound is activated and the camera will start sending real time images and call to the cell phone. The user will receive the call and can check who the visitor is, can intercom with the visitor and remotely unlock the door.