Heicko Electrical shading and dimming blinds, with exceptionally fast radio tube motor including wall and ceiling bearings, different dimensions (1 piece)., weiß, 70% lichtdurchlässig, 900 x 2500 mm
Color: weiß, 70% lichtdurchlässig
- Automated roller blind, for interior shading of windows, doors and glass fronts with pre-assembled heicko tube motor and integrated radio receiver.
- The motor (ERF1040 06) is especially been designed for roller blinds. With a speed of 11 revolutions per minute (RPM) it is more than averagely fast and suitable for long blinds up to 7 metres long. With a load of 5 Nm (approx. 11 kg), the motor has enough power to be able to move multiple linked blinds at the same time.
- The curtain consists of a 70% translucent or 100% light-tight material, for a light to perfect glare protection and / or light protection. It is washable and flame retardant.
- The supplied metal bearings are coated in the "champagne" colour. This same colour cover caps provide a concealed installation of connection cable for an attractive interior design.
- The technology of the radio tube engines used corresponds to the commercially available tubular motors, which have already proven themselves millions of times. The roller blind is controlled by the push of a button. This eliminates the optically unsightly tension chain.
Details: High quality and SMART the new electrified shading and dimming roller blinds from heicko e-ast GmbH. Thanks to spark-actuated tubular motors, the inner roll can now be remotely controlled by the push of a button. Blinds operated with a single radio transmitter, group or individual circuits set optionally available timer function. The non-decorative chain pulls of conventional roller blinds as well as the risk of strangulation for playing children are eliminated. When using joint bearings these can also be used to connect multiple blinds with each other and use just one motor control.
Wall and ceiling mounting:
This electric blinds can be mounted on walls and ceilings using the bracket.
Can be set precisely:
By default of the pre-installed tubular motor. It can be inserted with a few easy steps can be put on the left or right side according to need. The direction of rotation of the motor is controlled by the hand-held radio transmitter, the end positions are adjusted by means of a setting tool on the motor head.
6-channel hand-held transmitter for the operation of up to six separately controllable interior blinds (Art.-No. HR1200DC – 6).
Socket Connector (Blbrj – 90 50) 90° or 180° (Blbrj/180/50)
Please note the quoted sizes refer to the overall width of the blind. The fabric width is approximately 4 cm narrower. (EX.: 100 cm Overall width, 96 cm Hanging Width).
b. In the heicko delivery range there are further alternating current and battery motors as well as drive bearings (e.g. for motors with clipable motor head) and roller cap bearings.