H.Versailtex 6 x Black Affordable Instant Temporary Pleat Paper Blinds, Provides Instant Security, Privacy & Style, Quick Fix & Easy to Install, 36" x 72"
- UPGRADED VERSION: Our paper blinds is made of durable paper that will not yellow or crack from sun exposure works as a stand-alone solution, or easily layer behind existing window treatments secures with 2 low-profile clips. 100% cordless paper pleat blinds, no fixing, no holes, no hassle. No need for any bolts, screws or screwdrivers to install.
- STANDARD SIZE: Actual blind width is 36 inches. Easy to customize and trim to fit your window. Maximum drop from 12'' to 72.25''. It come with 6 packs; each pack is 36'' width and 72'' drop, and the pleat size is about 1 ¼".
- NATURAL BLACKOUT: 100% blackout without any chemical coating. Black paper blind window blind blackout when a good night's sleep is all you need, sometimes the most beautiful color is a perfectly dark room. That is exactly what you get when you remove 100% of light with the Paper Pleated Shade.
- TAILORED LOOK: The unique support structure on the back of our pleat paper blinds ensures that pleats won't sag or flatten, giving you consistent pleat spacing from top to bottom for a perfect, tailored look. Ideal object as temporary window treatment.
- UNIQUE HOME DECOR: Black & white 2 colour pleated shades complement your décor no matter your tastes - from contemporary to traditional, vibrant to neutral. Note: The blinds will not falloff least half a year if peeled properly. These blinds are flammable. Do not use near an open flame.
Binding: Kitchen & Home
Details: HOW TO PREVENT THEM FALLING OFF ? 1. DO NOT STICK ON WHEN THE WINDOW GLASS/FRAME IS STILL WET OR DIRTY. 2. CHOOSE A SMOOTH WALL RATHER THAN ROUGH GLASS.
PLEASE CLEAN THE GLASS BEFORE STICKING ON (WINDOW GLASS IS A BETTER OPTION THAN A WINDOW FRAME).
1. DO NOT STICK ON WHEN THE WINDOW GLASS/FRAME IS STILL WET OR DIRTY.
2. CHOOSE A SMOOTH WALL RATHER THAN ROUGH GLASS.
HOW TO INSTALL?
Step 1 - Measure and cut
First measure your window width to ensure accuracy.
For windows smaller than 91cm (36in) wide, trim the instant blind using a utility knife, making several passes to cut through all the pleats. If necessary, trim the length with scissors.
For windows wider than 91cm (36in), overlap two or more blinds. The blinds are 183cm (72in) long.
Step 2 - Peel back and stick!
Peel the double tapebacking from the blind and stick to the window frame, glass or wall.
Blinds should not be stuck to water - based painted surfaces, to avoid any unwanted paint removal.
To open the instant blind, simply gather up the pleats and secure with the enclosed clips.
Imagine that you've just moved into your home; you have a lot of bare windows, and you need some privacy, but you don't want to be rushed into making a decision about window treatments. The answer is a pleated paper window shade that can be attached inside the window frame and customized to fit windows of just about any size. To adjust the size of the shade, use a utility knife to make several slices through one layer of paper at a time until you've cut all the way through. Next, peel off the protective backing and stick the adhesive in place. Then, simply allow the shade to unfold. With the shade fully extended If necessary, you can trim off the bottom with a pair of scissors. You can also hold the shade in a different position by pushing it back up again. Not only are these great as a temporary solution for your home windows, but they're also a perfect solution for a college dorm too.
Package Dimensions: 37.7 x 5.2 x 2.2 inches