Innr Smart Bulb Colour B22, Works with Philips Hue* / Alexa/Google Home (Hub Required) by 285C
- Important note: Requires a compatible hub, such as Philips Hue*, Samsung SmartThings or Innr. No separate bridge required when connected to an Amazon Echo Plus or Echo Show (2nd Gen). *does not work with Apple HomeKit or the Hue Entertainment mode
- Voice controlled. Works with Amazon Alexa and Google Home when combined with a compatible bridge. Smart lighting Alexa: can be connected to the Amazon Echo Plus or Echo Show (2nd Gen) DIRECTLY; all other Amazon devices like the Echo Dot, Echo, Echo Show, Echo Plus and Echo Spot require a bridge like Phillips Hue to control the light by Alexa or the Alexa app.
- 16 Million colours of LED light with this colour changing light bulb. Pick a colour that matches your mood and colour your interior. The bulb can function as a disco bulb when you use your favorite party app and the Philips Hue bridge.
- Easy installation. Fits into your existing lamps with B22 Bayonet socket. Extend your Philips Hue starter kit with these RGBW bulbs which also work with the Hue switch.
- Save energy. Innr bulbs use up to 80% less energy vs traditional light bulbs
The smart alternative for the traditional light bulb. Can be adjusted to the desired colour. The app control opens a world of colours. Pick the colour that suits your mood and colour your interior. The white range is 1800K - 6500K, the Bulb switches on at 100% and 2700K. This bulb is the successor of the BY 185C with minor improvements (Zigbee 3.0).
Important note: Works over Zigbee with the bridge from Philips Hue* or Samsung SmartThings. It can be voice controlled by Amazon Alexa or Google Home, when combined with a Hue bridge. This new Zigbee 3.0 generation bulb works directly with the Echo Plus or Echo Show 2nd Gen, as these Amazon devices have a built-in smart hub. The other Amazon Echo devices require a bridge like Philips Hue, to control the lights by Alexa. Compatible with the Hive system if connected to a Philips Hue bridge. *The Hue bridge does not support Apple HomeKit control nor the Entertainment functionality for non-Philips lamps, but the innr lights can be controlled by the Hue app.
This Zigbee 3.0 version makes installation very easy! Instructions for Hue and Echo Plus installation can be found in the downloads section on the Innr website or on our YouTube channel
Package Dimensions: 5.6 x 2.8 x 2.8 inches