Kano Harry Potter Coding Kit - Build a wand. Learn to code. Make magic
- Build a wand that responds to your movements. Comes with wand parts, PCB with codeable LED, button, batteries, step-by-step book, stickers, poster, and free Kano app. Tablet not included.
- Learn to code with 70+ step-by-step creative challenges. Make feathers fly, goblets multiply, fire flow, pumpkins grow, and more.
- Wave your wand and see instant effects on screen. Create with creatures, sweets, spells, 200+ exclusive sounds, music, and wizarding artefacts.
- Endless play with Kano World. Remix art, games, and music made by a creative community.
- Requires Bluetooth low energy (Bluetooth Smart 4.0 or newer). Works with Windows 10 Pro, Home and S, Mac OS 10.13 or newer, iOS 12 (selected iPad models only), Android 5.0 (7" and larger tablets only), Amazon Fire tablets (8 HD 2016 or newer). Minimum hardware and software requirements apply.
Publisher: Kano Computing
Details: Build your own wand. Learn to code with 70+ creative challenges and games. Make magic on a screen, with a wave, flick, and twirl. Create, share, and play with the Kano community.
Package Dimensions: 14.9 x 8.9 x 2.1 inches