Merge Cube Augmented Reality STEM Toy - Educational Games for Learning Science, Math, Art and More in The Classroom and Home
- Use in the Classroom: The Merge Cube and paid subscription-based Merge EDU Platform is used by schools to engage kids in lessons on math, science, engineering, art and more! Free trial available.
- Merge Explorer App: Part of the EDU Platform subscription - Students learn with augmented reality using our standards-aligned STEM app, Merge Explorer. They can hold the solar system, explore DNA, play math games, investigate plate tectonics, dissect a frog, and more! Free trial available.
- Merge Object Viewer App: Part of the EDU Platform subscription - Upload, view and share 3D objects on Merge Cube with Object Viewer! Includes classroom-friendly features like private object collections, annotation, and screen recording. Free version available.
- Use at Home: Find free and paid apps and educational games for Merge Cube at Miniverse online. Dig up a dinosaur, solve a virtual Rubik's Cube, and build a Minecraft world!
- How it Works: Paid and Free content available. Download and launch Cube apps on your smartphone or tablet, point device at the Cube, and watch the Cube transform. Compatible with iPhone, Android, Windows 10 and can be used with or without the Merge VR Headset.
Details: MERGE Cube is a STEM tool that combines augmented reality and natural touch to enhance learning in the classroom and at home. Perfect as a learning tool for girls and for boys - kids can hold the solar system in the palm of their hand, examine dinosaur fossils and ancient artifacts, investigate the human heart, and so much more. The MERGE Cube connects with your smartphone or tablet and educational games and apps to make STEM learning fun!
Package Dimensions: 7.5 x 4.5 x 3.5 inches