ONVIS Smart Motion Sensor Wireless PIR Detector Works With Apple HomeKit Hygrometer Thermometer Temperature Humidity Gauge Siri Enabled Bluetooth Remote Trigger for iPhone iPad
- [Notification Reminder] You will get real-time notification in your iOS devices once movement is captured by the sensor, unlimited motion detection notifications, 100 recent detection records, 24/7 remote home security monitoring for kids, pets, elder people, etc.
- [Multipurpose Sensor] Smart hygrometer thermometer, daily Humidity temperature and daily trigger activation records are automatically updated every 5 minutes and kept for 31 days; Access to Apple Home App or ask Siri for current room temperature and humidity, access to ONVIS Home App to check the temperature, humidity and motion records
- [HomeKit AUTOMATION] This PIR motion detector acts as a remote trigger activated simply by movement; controlled via the Apple Home App or ONVIS Home App over Bluetooth, Siri voice control; setting custom scenes in your smart home system, for example, turning on the HomeKit lights and music if motion is detected
- [Compatibility] Directly works with Apple HomeKit compatible devices such as HomeKit switch/plug/outlet/bulb/camera/lock, no hub required; requires iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch iOS 10.1 or later, Apple TV tvOS 10.1, HomePod (iOS 11.3 or later) as hub for remote control
- [Low-Energy & Easy Installation] The IR HomeKit motion sensor paired via 5.0 Bluetooth in HomeKit accessories, offers fast and stable connectivity, this low power sensor can be deployed anywhere; Powered by 2xAAA alkaline batteries for up to 15000 hours use; its remaining battery power can be checked on ONVIS Home App
Details: HomeKit Automation
Apple HomeKit offers end to end encrypted security in control your HomeKit accessories. You may simply say "hey Siri" to unlock your iOS devices, to check your room temperature and humidity, or turn on/off the lights from anywhere. A scene can be simply set like "I'm Home".
Home Security & Remote Control
Notifications will be sent to your Apple devices if any movement is detected. This helps you monitor and remote control your HomeKit accessories to assist kids/elder people/pets at home.
Low Energy & Fast Connecivity
Low Energy Bluetooth allows up to 15,000 hours continuous operation. This battery powered motion sensor directly connects to your iOS deives without a hub, bridge or gateway.
Easy Setup & Deployment Use Apple Home App or ONVIS Home App to scan the QR code to add ONVIS Smart Motion Sensor to your HomeKit Accessory. Deploy it anywhere you want by simply attach the back tape to the wall or ceiling or other surfaces.
Compatibility:Apple HomeKit-Enabled Accessories (No Hub Required)
Remote Control Hub:Apple TV (tvOS 10.1), iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch(iOS 10.1 or later) or HomePod (iOS 11.3 or later)
App:Apple Home App, ONVIS Home App
Power Supply:2xAAA alkaline Replaceable battery
Motion Detection:7 meters, 100°, infrared activation
Application:Indoor Use Only
Motion Notification:Real Time, 100 recent records, 31 days records
Trigger/Humidity/Temperature record:every 5 minutes, 31 days records
Certification:FCC, CE, ROHS, BQB
Package Includes:1*ONVIS Motion Sensor, 1* User Manual, 2 pcs AAA alkaline batteries, 1 reset pin
Package Dimensions: 4.5 x 3.9 x 1.8 inches