Philips Hue White and Colour Ambience GU10 Dimmable LED Smart Spot Light (Compatible with Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit and Google Assistant)
- Choose from millions of colours and 50,000 shades of white light to light your home, wirelessly control with your smartphone or tablet and sync your light immersively to music, games and movies
- Requiring the Hue Bridge (sold separately) for the full Hue experience, this GU10 LED smart spot light is designed to fit recessed and down lights or regular spot lights requiring a GU10 bulb
- Install the LED light as you would install ordinary bulbs, pairing them with the Hue Bridge, which allows you to control smart-bulb-equipped lights via the Philips Hue app
- Easily expand your lighting system with accessories (sold separately), such as a Hue Dimmer Switch, Hue Tap or Hue Motion Sensor
- Philips Hue system is compatible with multiple home automation systems like - Amazon Echo, Google Home, Apple HomeKit, Nest, Samsung SmartThings, Yale, Razer, IFTTT and Logitech
Release Date: 06-10-2015
Details: Product details Philips Hue White and Colour Ambiance LED Smart Light Bulb - GU10 Expand your current Philips Hue lighting system with this light bulb
Simple and quick installation, just plug in the light bulb and link it to the Hue Bridge (not included)
Compatible with Amazon Echo and Apple HomeKit
6.5W light bulb that can emit 250 lumens of light
Manufactured with a GU10 light fitting connection
Choose from 16 million different shades of colour and tones of white to create the perfect ambience
Can be controlled via the Philips Hue app, after syncing it to the Hue Bridge
Lasts up to 15,000 hours and has an A grade energy efficiency rating
What are some of the things I can do with this light bulb?
Expand your current Philips Hue lighting setup with this Hue light bulb. It is the same as the one supplied with the Philips Hue White and Colour Ambiance LED Smart Light Bulb Starter Kit - GU10 (Order Code: A15UF). With 16 million colours are on offer for you to choose from you can choose the right one to match certain situations, changing your mood, behaviour or alertness. This light bulb needs to be linked up to the Hue Bridge (not included) in order for it to be operated, and then it can be controlled remotely.
What is the running life of this light bulb?
Using LED technology in the light bulb gives it up to 15,000 hours of operation at an A grade energy efficiency. This helps you to save energy and means it lasts longer than a traditional incandescent light bulb.
How straightforward is the installation?
With a GU10 fitting, all you need to do is replace your existing light bulb with this one. Next, scan your Philips Hue app for this light bulb and add it to your current system. Once installed setting up the control requires the Hue Bridge (not included) and downloading the Hue App.
Package Dimensions: 5.7 x 3.5 x 3.0 inches