Rollerhouse DC 12V Electronic Tubular Motors with Remote Control for Window Blinds and Shades, 16mm Motorized Motor Fits 3/4inch and 1-1/8(28mm) Inch Tube
- 16mm roller shades motor, build-in radio controller, can be remote control directly
- Power with DC 12V 2A Power Adapter, wired connection with remote control or wall mounted transmitter
- Roller & Screen Shades of various roller tube sizes, Compatible with 4/5inch( 21mm) Tube, inside with 3/4inch(19mm)(Important with inside dimension)or Electric Metallic Tube (EMT) Conduit, DIY with some tapes wraped good tight fit 15/16" tube Ikea Tupplur roller shade, Also fits OD: App. 1-1/8inch( 28mm) ID: App. 15/16 inch (24mm) Not Including Internal Ribs(Important with inside dimension)Please make sure if it is a smooth cylinder with any slots, internal ribs or any groves inside
- Idea for mini blinds window, easy to change Motorized / Remote Control Blinds and Shades, capable of handling shades as large as 78 inch x 78 inch
- Professional after-sale service, Lift capacities 4.4 lb shades, indoor roller blinds which will not exceed a width of 78.7 Inch, Maximum height 118 Inch, Leveling Control Electronic shades UP, STOP and DOWN, easy to make it so with new ihc ("Intelligent Home Center") app from BroadLink. After setup with ihc, use "BroadLink" as keyword to search in Alexa's Skills or or 'Add device" at Google Home
Motor length: 242.5cm
No load speed: 37rpm
Current consumption at nominal torque: 500mA
Nominal supply voltage: 12V
Minimum supply voltage: 9.5V
Maximum running time: NO Limit
Temp Working Range: 32°F to 140°F (0°C to 60°C)
Supply cable type(m㎡) 2x0.20
Supply cable length with 2 meter
1 x 16mm Radio DC 12V Tubular Motor
1x Drive Wheel and crown for 3/4 and1-1/8 inch Aluminum tube
1x End cap and Bracket
1x Hand-held remote
1x Program Instruction, to show you how to program the limit setting
1) What type of shade or window covering am I going to use?
Roller Shade, Cellular, Pleated, Roman, Drapery etc
2)How are motorized window coverings powered?
There are 3 types of motors: wirefree, plug-in low voltage, and plug-in high voltage
3) Can this type of shade or window covering be powered using low voltage?
In most instances...YES! Depends on the weight of the shade
4) How would I like to control the window covering?
IR-Remote, RF-Remote, Wall Switch, Touch Pad, IPad, Cell Phone, Automation etc
5) How much do I want to spend?
IR, RF and Wall switch the cheapest, automation controllers more $
6) New or Existing Construction?
Running wire in new construction is easier than existing, different choices for your choose
Package Dimensions: 12.4 x 3.5 x 2.4 inches