UbiBot WS1 Wireless Temperature Sensor,WiFi Humidity Monitor,Digital Data Logger,Wireless IFTTT Thermometer with Alerts for Greenhouse,Cold Room,Android and iOS App(2.4GHz WiFi only)
- No hub required. Connect using 2.4GHz WiFi (5GHz WiFi not supported) . 1-minute quick setup via our App or PC Tools. Easy data access anywhere via the App or web console. Works with IFTTT, allowing you to build automated link with other smart devices.
- Wide monitoring range. Works in environments - 20ºC to +60ºC(-4 ºF to 140 ºF), 10% to 90% RH. External probes (B07G31F4MF) can be connected in extreme conditions (-55ºC to 125ºC). Suitable for greenhouse, cold room, laboratories, cigar cabinet, instruments storage and more.
- 2 AA batteries or Micro-USB powered. Low-power WiFi technology enables long battery life. Minimum 1-minute sampling rate. Give you almost real-time monitoring assistance, leaving you peace of mind.
- Real-time alerts. Customised alerts for device going offline, sensor readings out of the preset range. Available alerts modes include Email, APP, HTTP API, IFTTT, SMS, Phone Call. Charges of credits in your account will apply to the last two alert modes.
- No subscription fee. Free 200MB Cloud Storage enough to store data up to 2 years on default settings. Free functions: export data to computer, generate PDF report, calibrate device readings on platform, on-board 300,000 offline readings storage and switch temperature scale ºF/ºC.
Publisher: Dalian Cloud Force Technologies CO LTD
Details: Advanced Technologies
The UbiBot WS1 is an advanced all-in-one IoT sensor built with industrial grade components. The WS1 measures temperature, humidity, ambient light and vibration.Wireless Temperature Humidity Sensor, Ubibot WiFi Temperature Monitor, Remote Data Logger，WiFi thermometer, wireless humidity temperature sensor
The WS1 allows you to wirelessly monitor your environment in real-time and gives you remote access to your data wherever you are in the world. All the data is automatically synchronised to our big data platform via WiFi.
Our cloud-based IoT platform offers advanced data analysis and management. It also allows you to setup real-time notifications - if a metric goes outside the range you specify, the platform will notify you through the app, by email or other methods, allowing you to respond promptly before costly damage happens. The IoT platform gives users access to both the real-time data and history via our mobile app or on any browser.
The device can store over 300,000 records in its internal memory, which can protect your data against network failure. Even if the network fails, the UbiBot WS1 still stores readings, thus ensuring there are no gaps in the data history.
The data sync interval can be set by you. This allows you to balance battery life against frequency of data capture. With the data sync interval of 15 minutes the device has a battery life of up to 4- 6 months using 2 AA alkaline batteries.
WiFi: 2.4GHz, channels 1-13
Power Source: 2 x AA batteries / Micro USB (alkaline battery recommended, not included)
On-board memory: >300,000 sensing records
App requirements: iOS 9.0+, Android 6.0+
Sensors' monitoring range:
Temperature sensor: -20 to 60℃
Humidity sensor: 10 to 90%
Ambient light sensor: 0 to 83klux
Vibration index sensor: -16 to 16g
Optimal operational conditions: -20ºC to 60ºC (-28.8ºF to 140ºF) RH: 10% to 90%
Package Dimensions: 4.2 x 4.1 x 2.0 inches