Yale Security YRD226ZW2619 Yale Assure Lock Touchscreen Keypad Deadbolt, Works with SmartThings, Ring, Wink, Honeywell and Other Z-Wave Smart Home Systems, Satin Nickel
Brand: Yale Security
Color: Satin Nickel
- Works with Alexa for voice control (hub required, Alexa device and hub sold separately).
- Unlock by entering your 4-8 digit PIN code on the backlit, touchscreen keypad, with the physical key, or through your smart home app
- Works with Z-Wave smart home or alarm systems including SmartThings, Wink, Vera, Honeywell and Iris.
- Adjustable latch. Lock and check lock status with Amazon Alexa (requires compatible hub like SmartThings)
- Replaces existing deadbolt with just a screwdriver, requires a face bore hole of 2-1/8", backset of 2-3/8" or 2-3/4", fits on standard doors 1 3/4" to 2 1/4" thick.Voice guided assistance, privacy mode, auto re-lock and more
- Product Dimensions : 4 x 3.8 x 6.8 inches
- Integrate the lock with a z-wave hub and then enable that z-wave hub skill from the Alexa app
Binding: DIY & Tools
Publisher: Yale Security, Inc
Package Dimensions: 9.1 x 5.7 x 5.7 inches